By @kibort | I built a PC out of wood - Album on Imgur
I say job well done, such a fine custom built PC.
@kibort - a reddit/imgur member - publicly submitted his step by step process for how he built his custom designed, marvelously handcrafted wooden PC.
Tweetnotes from Album:
- LED lights did not turn out as expected. He says he actually never turns on the LED's because he very much dislikes how the individual LED's look.
- He used a metal file to smooth out the insides of the square holes, taking only fractions of wood out every time until the fans fit perfectly.
He uploaded the album with captions to Imgur, embedded below.
- Metal/ wood file
- small metal saw
- chisel and hammer
- cheapest jigsaw available (20 euro)
- Rented a sheet metal nibbler for one day
Parts of the PC (for those who are interested):
- i7 4790
- MSI gtx 960
- ASUS Z97I-PLUS
- Crucial Ballistix Sport - DDR3 1600Mhz - 8GB
- Silverstone SFX 450W
- 4x 140mm noctua fans
- 250GB Samsung EVO ssd
- 1tb WD (blue)
- NZXT hue rgb controller
- NZXT sentry mix 2 fan controller
Continue @ Article Source
Via +Eclectic Antiquing | The +Social Reselling Network